June 27, 2017 12:24PM
Mikko
Finland
There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: August 28, 2009 05:19PM
Hi.

It seems that here in Wonderwall forum has happened much in German part but this English part seems still to be quite silent. Also, English Wonderwall Friends web page seems to give me old facts about Wonderwall band and it's latest events.

Google Translate has helped me to get some idea what there is happening: It seems that this one of my favorite band's has experienced quite large transform because of new members and leave of Kati - I'm sorry to see you go!

Could someone tell me more what there in Wonderwall world has happening?
__________________ - I'm also friend of serenitymovie.com
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jan
Bonn
Re: There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: September 2, 2009 09:41PM
Hello,

yes, a lot of things had changed in the last couple of month. I'm sorry, 'cause tonight I haven't the time to tell you everything, but maybe I'll find more time tomorrow.
But here are the most important facts:
- Kati left the band and will be move on in musical buisness.
- Jana and Jessy are the two new members of Wonderwall with eLa still at the band. At the moment they are writing new songs and looking for a new label contract, but nothing concretely happened until now. So we have still to wait.
- The management switched from "Rubin Managemet" to "Out Now Music"
- In the future there will be every month a regular chat with the Wonderwall members. It will take place in the chat-room on this site on every first Monday. The next date will be September, 7th 2009 from 7:30 pm until 8:30 pm.
I hope that informations are interesting for you. Take care.

Kind regards

Jan
__________________ ne Haare ziehen beißen schlagen und pitschen ist Juleabteilung (Zitat: eLa am 02.06.2003)
nö, die ela lügt (Zitat: Jule 02.07.2003)
STIMMT!!!!! (Zitat: Kati 06.07.2003) (Antwort auf die Frage: sag mal stimmt das jetzt das jule pitscht?)

<Wonderwall> Wir müssen jetzt mal los zum Indy ;o) Bis bald auf unserer Seite! Alles Liebe! Knutsch!
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jens
Hannover
Re: There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: September 2, 2009 09:54PM
If I'm not wrong, Finland has another time zone, so for you (mikkokh) it will be one hour later.

Next date is: 7th of september.
Vorsitzender des Melly-Fanclubs
Hamburg
Re: There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: September 3, 2009 03:14AM
Finland has East-European-Summertime, so that the chat will start one hour later in this time zone. Finnish time will be September, 7th 2009 from 8:30 pm until 9:30 pm.
Mikko
Finland
Re: There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: September 7, 2009 12:22AM
Hi.

Thank you for your answers! I will try to find there at the right time...
__________________ - I'm also friend of serenitymovie.com
Re: There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: June 29, 2015 06:03AM
Hi, it seems not too many people have been here for a while so just seeing if this is still active. I am interested in getting the "me and the city" CD from 2011 any advise?
Menschen u. Musik mit dem Herzen sehen, Talente entdecken u. unterstützen
PLZ.: 35...
Re: There seems to be some new happening in band? Date: November 22, 2015 07:41PM
You can buy the song "Me and the city" on iTunes smiling smiley __________________ > > "Kerzen", die Licht spenden, die Wärme geben < > Aufstellen - Empfangen < > Wir können es auf so vielfältige Weise < <
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Zurück