August 22, 2017 06:39PM
Mikko
Finland
How about Jule? Date: April 23, 2006 08:56AM
It's little sad, but it seems that we don't meet ex-Wonderwall member Jule in these forums...

I think that would be nice if she could create own sign to this forum and visit here when she want speak with grateful and interested Wonderwall fans. I hope that some can transfer my greetings to she.

I think that i don't lie if i say that here would be many peoples who would be interested to hear more about she and she's upcomming solo album. Also i would be very interested hear about that upcomming solo album:
- What is music style of it, have there any clips about comming songs, and when/where i can buy it? *liebguck*

Thanks!
Essen
Re: How about Jule? Date: August 2, 2007 11:17PM
Hi,
we are all asking ourselves the same questions at the moment. It seems Jule enjoys having not so much attention, she is traveling a lot. However we are all very curious about news, unfortunately there are none at the moment, but, that she is working on new songs that will be in english and maybe preparing a website to present herself (no URL yet).
cu
Lady
Lebender Wald
Re: How about Jule? Date: August 15, 2007 09:46PM
Jule has just recorded some Tracks and has uploaded them at her myspace-Profile:

myspace.com/julebeck

We all hope, that she will find a record-label soon, so that she can release an Album and a Single (or two? winking smiley )
__________________ In A Magic Night, At A Magic Moment...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Zurück