August 22, 2017 06:34PM
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 30, 2005 10:59PM
So they´re still big friends? huh? Jeah why not...i was just thinking about a reason why they fall apart...believe it or not! Nobody knows, except the three! Thats why i would like to here a comment by one of the two! If u are a friend of her i would believe but it looks like ur just one fan, dont get me wrong it wasn´t negative but i think this is an damn important part to know if it was just like everybody KEEPS to know....
peace jay reed
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jan
Bonn
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 31, 2005 10:58AM
julchen2 Wrote
@IndianaJones: Where do you know from what Jule's doing? Are Kati and eLa still in contact with her?
I myself would be very interested in knowing more about Jule and I hope that there'll be a solo-career one day. I think it's really sad that Jule left the band, although Kati and eLa are also a good team without her. I think IndianaJones is right when she says that Wonderwall splitted in harmony. I can't imagine that they had a lot of arguments. This is not their kind of behaviour.

yes i am male winking smiley and i know a little bit about jule, cause i ask sometimes eLa and kati or the manager about her. also jule told me, what she's doing by phone, but that's a little long time ago winking smiley but i hope she will phone me again sometimes.
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jan
Bonn
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 31, 2005 11:02AM
jay_reed Wrote
So they´re still big friends? huh? Jeah why not...i was just thinking about a reason why they fall apart...believe it or not! Nobody knows, except the three! Thats why i would like to here a comment by one of the two! If u are a friend of her i would believe but it looks like ur just one fan, dont get me wrong it wasn´t negative but i think this is an damn important part to know if it was just like everybody KEEPS to know....
peace jay reed

i think eLa or kati will answer you that question...
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 31, 2005 10:39PM
lets hope so...hey by the the way. Is there a chance to see them around frankurt or wiesbaden???
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jan
Bonn
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 31, 2005 11:06PM
jay_reed Wrote
lets hope so...hey by the the way. Is there a chance to see them around frankurt or wiesbaden???

i think so. but at the moment there are no planned concerts in wiesbaden or frankfurt. if there are some concerts, you'll find the dates on [www.wonderwall.de] or [www.wonderwall-friends.de]
Jule
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: June 1, 2005 08:05AM
Sorry IndianaJones! Didn't know that... yawning smileyops:
ela
Köln
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: June 1, 2005 02:22PM
jay_reed Wrote
peace jay reed

yes ofcourse we are.. there are a lot of people would do everything to be famous and successfull even if their hearts tellin them a different way.. yes maybe it sounds strange.. but we decided against the buissness and for our friendship.. We started doing music as friends and we had a lot of fun.. but after these five years we noticed.. that we had different ideas of makin music.. so we decide not to enforce it.. we all three feel good with our decision.. and I think that's the most important thing!
Lutz
Pinneberg
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: June 2, 2005 12:25PM
eLa Wrote

there are a lot of people would do everything to be famous and successfull even if their hearts tellin them a different way.. yes maybe it sounds strange.. but we decided against the buissness and for our friendship..

Well spoken eLa! Unfortunatly many people get corrupted by being even a little bit famous simply because they can't take the sudden interest in them. They forsake their friends and care only for their career but only to let nothing harm it. Nobody is without flaws but thats just real life. I'm damn grateful, that you, Kati and Jule are different even if success dries down right now.

Many other musicans would have simply thrown their old image away and started something new that fits better to some record company boss's how-to-make-money-quick scheme.
Franziska
Schwerin
Re: Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: September 1, 2005 01:24PM
Hi!
This forum ist very good. Lot`s of people (from different towns)can talk together.I`m not good in english, but i can learn english in this forum. I hope you have a nice day. I see you
Franzi
Mikko
Finland
Re: Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: February 25, 2006 11:24AM
Klosi Wrote
Hi,
I also think its a great idea, especially for the fans from Finland, Poland, Czech or Denmark winking smiley
Nevertheless I prefer the German Forum because my english is not the best :roll:
But I'll do my best winking smiley

- And here i am!
Greetings Finland sunny, and still too cold Finland! grinning smiley

It's very nice thing, my German is it not best - Ok: i do not know anything about speaking or even writing it... Sorry eye rolling smiley

It seems that always when i search something from Internet i need Babel Fish translation pecause seems that German is one of those most used language that i see everytime: English, German, Sweden... and Finland is somewhere far after them. - It is even that common language that i have need to set it default translation from language to my Firefox plugin, so i can translate German with Babel Fish relly fast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Zurück