October 24, 2017 07:51AM
Jule
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 13, 2005 02:01PM
Hi!

I also think that it's a great idea to have an english forum now. I like English and I think I'm going to write something in this forum, too. What really surprises me is that Wonderwall seem to have a lot of fans in outside Germany! I think that's great because it shows that Wonderwall are getting more and more popular. Where do you know Wonderwall from?

Wish you an nice weekend

Jule grinning smiley
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 13, 2005 07:40PM
i saw a video for song Just more on viva2 and i loved it,so i went on this site and downloaded some more videos and i simply love these songs..i would like to have their cd but i don't know if i can buy it here in Slovenia..have fun byeeee grinning smiley
the freak of the night
dormagen
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 19, 2005 05:50PM
Ich kann hier garnit mit reden, weil ich nich richtisch englisch kann, ich verstehe nur das nötigste ^^
ela
Köln
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 23, 2005 02:45PM
silbermoendchen Wrote
Ich kann hier garnit mit reden, weil ich nich richtisch englisch kann, ich verstehe nur das nötigste ^^

smiling smiley dafür gibt es ja das deutsche Forum..
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 29, 2005 10:49PM
Hi ladys, i really like the kind of music ya play. Its bad that i cant read german but i try my best to learn grinning smiley !!! Keep up with the good stuff...here is one question u´ve been three beautyfull ladys...so what happend to number 3!!! She got pregnant or some´like that??? :lol: ....whatever would be nice to here coments from u...ela! U have a pretty face so u have to be more in TV doh...so everybody can get excited seeing u! There is no way to buy ur music in the staates but i come to germany this summer....so lets see if i get the chance meeting u... grinning smiley just joking u are a celebrity...thats means u have a bunch of bodyguards around u! I promise u i would be a better one...peace take care, keep ur head up!!!
jay reed
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jan
Bonn
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 29, 2005 11:56PM
jay_reed Wrote
Hi ladys, i really like the kind of music ya play. Its bad that i cant read german but i try my best to learn grinning smiley !!! Keep up with the good stuff...here is one question u´ve been three beautyfull ladys...so what happend to number 3!!! She got pregnant or some´like that??? :lol: ....whatever would be nice to here coments from u...ela! U have a pretty face so u have to be more in TV doh...so everybody can get excited seeing u! There is no way to buy ur music in the staates but i come to germany this summer....so lets see if i get the chance meeting u... grinning smiley just joking u are a celebrity...thats means u have a bunch of bodyguards around u! I promise u i would be a better one...peace take care, keep ur head up!!!
jay reed

they don't have bodyguards and the chance to meet them on a concert is very high.
the third girl, called jule, left the band at the end of 2003 cause her music writing was different to the one of eLa and kati, so the band decided, that the best thing they can do was to split.
jule lives now with her boyfriend in england.

here also a translation of the original biography from the english fanclub side:
In November 2003 the band discovered the sacrifices you have to do for friendship. Because of the fact that they wanted to keep their friendship while having divergent tastes of music, they decided to part and Jule left the band. Nevertheless, eLa and Kati were absolutely sure, that they wanted to go on and make their fans happy with new songs. The single "Song For You" was released and the album "What Does It Mean" entered the German album charts. Wonderwall's first headliner tour followed, which led them to every part of Germany.
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 30, 2005 07:28PM
thanks for the quick reply...but i cant understand why jule left...just cause of music...makes no sence for me at all? Isent there a big secret behind it???? I mean thats what they offically anounsed but if one of the two girls would say that i would belive that...just think about it how strange is that? Leaving a band (a big name) and go and live in "bad food" england....she is not doing anything alone??? peace jay reed
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Jan
Bonn
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 30, 2005 07:37PM
jay_reed Wrote
thanks for the quick reply...but i cant understand why jule left...just cause of music...makes no sence for me at all? Isent there a big secret behind it???? I mean thats what they offically anounsed but if one of the two girls would say that i would belive that...just think about it how strange is that? Leaving a band (a big name) and go and live in "bad food" england....she is not doing anything alone??? peace jay reed

at first it was planned, that jule does a solo-career, but at the moment it seemed, that there will be no music anymore from her. she is travelling a lot and enjoy here life and time.
the problem with the music differences were, that the girls wrote all the songs by themself. so they can only say: jule you have to play our songs or they make a cd, that would be not harmonic.

and for their friendship they decided to split. and i know the girls a little bit and i believe that that is the truth.
Jule
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 30, 2005 09:39PM
@IndianaJones: Where do you know from what Jule's doing? Are Kati and eLa still in contact with her?
I myself would be very interested in knowing more about Jule and I hope that there'll be a solo-career one day. I think it's really sad that Jule left the band, although Kati and eLa are also a good team without her. I think IndianaJones is right when she says that Wonderwall splitted in harmony. I can't imagine that they had a lot of arguments. This is not their kind of behaviour.
Iris
Jena
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: May 30, 2005 10:46PM
Well, eLa, Kati and Jule have been friends for many years and making music together was "just" part of their friendship. So of cause they still have contact, they are still friends, they just don't do their music together.

(btw, Indiana Jones is male winking smiley )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Zurück