August 22, 2017 06:45PM
ela
Köln
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 26, 2004 08:36PM
Because of the great demand of an english forum we decide to open this forum now.. smiling smiley Hope you have fun and see you soon..

eLa
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 27, 2004 09:38AM
hey you!

great idea! i love to speak english. so let's have nice conversations here!
lady's and gentlemen post post post! grinning smiley

greets

jess
(aussie blood) :wink:
Lars
Hattersheim
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 27, 2004 09:43AM
eLa Wrote
Because of the great demand of an english forum we decide to open this forum now.. smiling smiley Hope you have fun and see you soon..

eLa

Dear eLa,

i am happy to hear from you despite all the work you and Kati have at the moment regarding the promotion of the new single and the recording of the album. I am looking forward to have "touch the sky" in my cd-player, to hear your song(s) in the cinema and to seeing both of you in Mainz at the Fernsehgarten.

LARS
Iris
Jena
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 27, 2004 02:18PM
wow, great idea to open and english forum. Getting more and more fans from the rest of europe, huh?

I love to talk english as well, so...

Welcome to all the english speeking persons to come here. Hope you'll have a great time smiling smiley
leicht verrückter Koch
Fanclub Team
Wonderwall Friends -
www.wonderwallfriends.de
Maik Bloß
Erfurt
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 27, 2004 02:37PM
Hi,
I also think its a great idea, especially for the fans from Finland, Poland, Czech or Denmark winking smiley
Nevertheless I prefer the German Forum because my english is not the best :roll:
But I'll do my best winking smiley
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 28, 2004 09:41PM
* Edited 1 times. Last edit at 12/26/05 by Guldan.
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 29, 2004 10:46AM
Guldan Wrote
Never forget ... There is also one fan living in Scotland .... now guess who he is smiling smiley

Who is he, Guldan??? LOL, just kidding.
But this is really a great opportunity to create a regular contact to other fans throughout Europe ... at least Europe, maybe even throughout the entire world... :lol:
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 29, 2004 12:32PM
I think the english forum is a great idea... still I've got one remark: website is written with t, not with d! (as in the link to this forum)! Don't want to be a troublemaker, I just think it would make a bad impression.
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 29, 2004 04:55PM
Piller Wrote
Who is he, Guldan??? LOL, just kidding.
But this is really a great opportunity to create a regular contact to other fans throughout Europe ... at least Europe, maybe even throughout the entire world... :lol:

Hey well I think it's throughout the entire world! We also know somebody from Morroco, don't you remember?! Wonderwall is known all over the world too!!!
Hi to everybody..smiling smiley Date: August 30, 2004 01:05AM
Guldan Wrote
Never forget ... There is also one fan living in Scotland .... now guess who he is smiling smiley

Are you thinking there is only one Wonderwall Fan in Scotland.
I am sure there are more WW Fans in Scotland and everywhere in the world and you are not alone there. :wink:

I also think it was a good idea to open an english Forum here.

Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Zurück